There are many ways that you can be a part of The Rubbish Trip!
- If you are interested in having The Rubbish Trip stop by and talk in your home, community, school or business, all you need to do is get in touch!
- We are currently running a crowdfund to cover the last 3 months of our South Island tour – if you are interested in chipping in (or know someone else who might be!), this would be greatly appreciated! All of our funding is crowdsourced and we run The Rubbish Trip on a budget of $20 a day. We are not sponsored by any businesses, organisations or government bodies, and we do no product placement. However, councils, community organisations and businesses do often cover the costs (if any) of venue hire for our presentations, which leads to the next way you can help us out…
- Our biggest challenge is finding venues to do our presentation in because we have no budget to hire places. If you know of a venue that would be willing to host us for free, or if you have links with your local Council or a business that might be able to host us or cover venue costs, let us know.
- Similarly, get in touch if you’d like to be featured on our podcast. We just ask that we can meet you in person, so we can best communicate your story and hopefully also exchange knowledge in some way 🙂
- We are running this project on a shoe string, and are always open to offers of accommodation along the way!
Finally, thanks to all those people who have already supported us by donating to our crowdfund – without you The Rubbish Trip would not have been possible. Arohanui!