There are many ways that you can be a part of The Rubbish Trip!
- If you are interested in having The Rubbish Trip stop by and talk in your home, community, school or business, all you need to do is get in touch!
- We are currently running a crowdfund to cover the South Island leg of our trip – if you are interested in chipping in (or know someone else who might be!), this would be greatly appreciated!
- Our biggest challenge is finding venues to do our presentation in because we have no budget to hire places. If you know of a venue that would be willing to host us for free, or if you have links with your local Council or with a business that might be able to sponsor our visit and cover venue costs, let us know.
- Similarly, get in touch if you’d like to be featured on our podcast. We just ask that we can meet you in person, so we can best communicate your story and hopefully also exchange knowledge in some way 🙂
- We are running this project on a shoe string, and are always open to offers of accommodation along the way!
Finally, thanks to all those people who have already supported us by donating to our crowdfund – without you The Rubbish Trip would not have been possible. Arohanui!